Sunday 18 May 2014

What You See Isn't Always What You Get


Hurrah!

I have a new contract for ' What You See Isn't Always What You Get'. It's going to be republished with Totally Bound, which is just wonderful.

Totally Bound have been brilliant to work with; easy, friendly, efficient and just all round nice people. I am *very* pleased.

The Book is going to have a slightly shorter name – which is what I always used to call it anyway – and the full title as a tagline. So, let me introduce

What You See

Released dates are:
 
Preorder: 20th June 2014

Early download: 4th July 2014

General release: 1st August 2014

Best thing about it? There will actually be traditional paper copies. The old publisher kept saying there would be ones available but it never happened. I love ebooks but some how holding a paper copy in my hand makes it all feel that much more special.

Go Totally Bound!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment