Sunday 20 April 2014

The End of Silver Publishing


As I am sure most people are now aware, Silver Publishing is no more. I had three books with them and, at first, was very happy there. There were a lot of problems but not with the lovely staff that worked there, who were always wonderful.

I hung on, I stuck it out, I believed in them, but in the end it has gone.

I have got the rights back to my books and am now in the process of finding new homes for them. So, for the time being, ‘Pathfinder’, ‘What You See Isn't Always What You Get’ and ‘My Unintended’ are not available. Hopefully they will be published again soon. I will, of course, let you know if/when they are.

‘Knights and Butterscotch’ is still available in both e-book and print formats at Totally Bound

Many thanks,
Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment